June 25, 2010

Life as I know it!

So, it's Friday June 25th, 2010. Carrie and I did a little shopping in State College at the mall. I got a couple of cute skirts, that my sister would very much approve of, and a new t-shirt, all from Rue 21. The t-shirt is definitely a "Rocker" t-shirt. I so can't wait to wear to the bar with my new "Rocker" skirt. Carrie bought a couple of skirts and cute top from Rue 21 as well. Then it was off the Vicky's to look at bras, of course. We made a stop at Bath & Body Works, and then Charlotte Russe where I bought two pairs of shoes, one for Carrie and one for myself. And Carrie purchased a couple of crop pants, one is for myself, some shorts, and a really cute hat that matches a pair of shoes she has. I can't wait to see her in the outfit. The guys are going to go crazy!!!!! Tomorrow Carrie's working a double-shift at the prison, so I will be on my own. I might try and head into State College on my own. Shouldn't be too difficult!!! But I have my GPS just in case I get lost, I will at least be able to get home. I talked to mom and dad today. It's still a little difficult trying to adjust to being here. I know that I'm going home at the end of the summer, but I've never been away from home this long. I know that the summer will bring great adventures and tons of fun, but it's still a little strange for me. Anyways, I'll blog agin in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment