June 23, 2010

Summer!!!

So, my summer has started because I have moved to Pennsylvania to spend it with one of my oldest friends, Carrie. I arrived yesterday at about 4 because I stopped a couple of times to eat. That definitely worked out better than when I visited in April. Upon my arrival, Carrie decided it was time for a nap, I brought my luggage in and took a cool shower since it was ridiculously hot and humid yesterday. We went bowling with some of Carrie's friends and a couple of new guys to definitely keep in mind when going out. Today, we went out with some of Carrie's co-workers on a boat and spent great times knee-boarding, swimming, and plenty of laughter. The weather was just wonderful today. Tons of sun with fluffy clouds. Can't wait to go out on the boat again!!!! Not sure what the summer holds for Carrie and I, but I do know it will be full of fun.

Let it begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment