September 12, 2010

realization

So, I'm realizing more and more what I truly want out of life. I'm going back to school next fall to get my Bachelor's degree in Nursing and am hoping to find that guy that makes my heart skip a beat. I want, more than anything in the world, to be a mother. I want to have a family and watch little ones running around a house that is as warm and loving as mine was while I was growing up. I want to go through the joys of motherhood along with the joys of being a wife. I know I'm 27 years old, but that doesn't mean I'm not ready for all of this to happen, I'm just waiting for the right guy to come along! I know that all of this will happen as it's meant too, but the waiting for it to happen sucks-ass; so there's no sense in staying home waiting for "Mr. Right" to fall into my lap. I'm going to have to get out there and step outside of the little box I like to be in. I also realize that because I'm getting older, the guys that I date will have as much baggage as myself or more. And I realize that some of them may already have children. That is something that I don't mind, as long as the guy I end up with wants to have more children. So, here's to my plans for the future and finding the one true-love of my life.

1 comment: